By default, XMLDelivery exits with an error when the target user database is locked by another operation requiring exclusive access, such as:
- Another XMLDelivery
- A Data Exchange module
- Another delivery being processed
However, automatic retry tells XMLDelivery to continue retrying, with a 5 seconds delay between retries.
See Retry for more about using automatic retry.
<retry /> option is not specified and the user database is locked at the time of processing, XMLDelivery aborts the operation immediately and you need to resubmit the Semaphore file.
- Understanding XMLDelivery
- API authentication tokens
- User database
- SFTP space
- XML instructions file
- Semaphore file
- Adding recipients dynamically
- Email notification
- XML reporting
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Working examples