You can optionally enable the HTML2Header feature, to instruct SmartRelay to automatically add the following special headers to email messages only:
As a result, you do not need to add the headers yourself to each individual message.
HTML2Header must be configured when SmartRelay is set up, to enable it to be used. See Setting up SmartRelay for more details. Please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care for more information.
See HTML2Header for more details about its use.
- Using SmartRelay
- Supported email messages
- SMS Message Requirements
- SmartRelay special headers
- Managing deliveries by type and category
- Adding your own information
- Storing recipient addresses in a user database
- Storing additional recipient attributes
- Enabling tracking and custom domains
- Protecting your SmartRelay implementation from abuse
- Managing network issues
- Troubleshooting SMTP codes and errors
- Email headers