Enabling tracking and custom domains
You can optionally use a range of special MIME headers in email messages only, to:
Enable or disable tracking for views, links or both, on a message by message basis
Headers are available to enable or disable view tracking and link tracking separately, or together.
Set a custom domain for view tracking, link tracking and/or the base URL for unsubscribe links
Headers are available to set different custom domains for view tracking, link tracking and the base URL for unsubscribe links, or to apply the same domain to all of them.
View tracking, link tracking and custom domains must each be configured separately when SmartRelay is set up, to enable them to be used. Each Custom domain also needs to be validated before use. See Setting up SmartRelay for more details. Please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care for more information.
- Using SmartRelay
- Supported email messages
- SMS Message Requirements
- SmartRelay special headers
- Managing deliveries by type and category
- Adding your own information
- Storing recipient addresses in a user database
- Storing additional recipient attributes
- Enabling HTML2Header
- Custom domains
- Protecting your SmartRelay implementation from abuse
- Managing network issues
- Troubleshooting SMTP codes and errors
- Email headers