External identifier and description
You can use the following optional MIME headers to define your own identifier and/or a description:
Your own identifier
Any positive integer.
Your own description
An alphanumeric string of up to 255 characters
You can use none, one or both of these headers. Their values can be entirely unrelated.
SmartRelay stores the header values in the database, together with other data about the relevant message. They can be found in the detailed message data, in the appropriate DataExporter feed.
- Using SmartRelay
- Supported email messages
- SMS Message Requirements
- SmartRelay special headers
- Managing deliveries by type and category
- Adding your own information
- Storing recipient addresses in a user database
- Storing additional recipient attributes
- Enabling HTML2Header
- Enabling tracking and custom domains
- Protecting your SmartRelay implementation from abuse
- Managing network issues
- Troubleshooting SMTP codes and errors
- Email headers