Storing additional recipient attributes
You can optionally use variations of a special MIME header to instruct SmartRelay to store additional attributes for email and SMS recipients, in the relevant fields of the user database.
Storing recipient addresses in the user database must be configured when SmartRelay is set up, to be able to add additional recipient attributes. See Storing recipient addresses in a user database and Setting up SmartRelay for more details. Please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care for more information.
See Store Recipient Attributes for more details about this header.
- Using SmartRelay
- Supported email messages
- SMS Message Requirements
- SmartRelay special headers
- Managing deliveries by type and category
- Adding your own information
- Storing recipient addresses in a user database
- Store Recipient Attributes
- Enabling HTML2Header
- Enabling tracking and custom domains
- Protecting your SmartRelay implementation from abuse
- Managing network issues
- Troubleshooting SMTP codes and errors
- Email headers