Supported email messages
SmartRelay supports standard RFC 5322 (MIME) inbound email messages, delivered via ESMTP (RFC 5321).
Cc: and Bcc: recipients are not supported. You should send one message to each recipient, including those who would have been classified as Cc: or Bcc:.
Apart from a few exceptions, we do not modify headers. See Email headers for more details.
- Using SmartRelay
- SMS Message Requirements
- SmartRelay special headers
- Managing deliveries by type and category
- Delivery identifier, label and category
- Adding your own information
- Storing recipient addresses in a user database
- Storing additional recipient attributes
- Enabling HTML2Header
- Enabling tracking and custom domains
- Protecting your SmartRelay implementation from abuse
- Managing network issues
- Troubleshooting SMTP codes and errors
- Email headers