Managing Communication categories
Communication categories influence the behavior of Contactsend search engines, when matching potential recipients against suppression lists (blacklists). See Communication categories for more details.
A communication category is assigned to a message and automatically applied to all associated campaigns as a result.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
Retrieves all currently supported and active communication categories.
- Campaign elements
- Creating, sending and canceling campaigns
- Managing Campaign content
- Externally triggerable campaigns
- Recurring campaigns
- Get procedures
- Campaign and notes retrieval
- Recipient feedback retrieval
- Managing message models
- Push Message management
- Authentication elements
- Subscriber elements
- Immediate operation elements
- Immediate operation elements V2
- API data models
- API services