A Recurring campaign is one that you send at regular intervals, such as a birthday greetings campaign. In this instance, the campaign is sent every day to recipients with a birthday on that day. The recipients are selected by using a dynamic subscriber source filter.
Using recurring campaigns
To create a recurring campaign the CampaignType modifier must be set to PERIODIC.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
Sets the schedule for a periodic campaign.
- Campaign elements
- Creating, sending and canceling campaigns
- Managing Campaign content
- Externally triggerable campaigns
- Get procedures
- Campaign and notes retrieval
- Recipient feedback retrieval
- Managing message models
- Push Message management
- Authentication elements
- Subscriber elements
- Immediate operation elements
- Immediate operation elements V2
- API data models
- API services