API authentication tokens
XMLDelivery uses the Contactsend SOAP API in the background, to set up and process your deliveries. To use XMLDelivery, you must provide:
- An apiKey
- A unique key for your company account with Contactlab
- A userKey
- A unique authorized user profile key
If you do not have these tokens, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You do not need to use the SOAP API yourself. XMLDelivery includes all the required logic.
- Understanding XMLDelivery
- User database
- SFTP space
- XML instructions file
- Semaphore file
- Adding recipients dynamically
- Automatic retry
- Email notification
- XML reporting
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Working examples