<auth> section is where you enter the authorized user and API authentication tokens that are required to activate XMLDelivery. See API authentication tokens for more details.
<auth> section is:
- A child of the Contactlab section and is mandatory
- Positioned as the first entry in the
<contactlab>section in the XML instructions file
Access to the Contactsend SOAP API is required for XMLDelivery to work. If you do not have an apiKey, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
<auth> section includes the following children:
|suid||string||The userKey for the user carrying out the delivery request.||Mandatory|
|key||string||The apiKey for your company account in Contactsend.||Mandatory|
<contactlab> <auth> <suid>userKey</suid> <key>apiKey</key> </auth> <campaign> ...
- Contactlab section
- Common sections and elements
- Message section
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- API authentication tokens
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Working examples