XMLDelivery enables you to:
- Automate the process of creating and sending Email, SMS or Push messages to defined recipients
- Bypasses the need to set up campaigns using the Contactsend Web UI.
- Specify the parameters of the delivery using an XML instructions file
- You can, for example, configure and send a campaign by uploading a set of files to an SFTP accessible space
- The files are then processed by XMLDelivery system to generate a single campaign
- Add recipients dynamically either within the XML instructions file itself, or by defining a CSV file to import
XMLDelivery is relatively simple to set up. It can be used, for example, to quickly configure and deliver a campaign, while planning and implementing a more complex Contactsend DataExchange-based integration. See Does XMLDelivery match your needs? for more about XMLDelivery and the other Contactlab solutions.
Using this reference manual
These pages provide the following information:
- Descriptions of all XMLDelivery components
- An overview of whether XMLDelivery fits your requirements
- Information about setting up XMLDelivery
- How to build a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Working examples
- A quick-reference alphabetical list of all available XMLDelivery elements and sections
At the bottom of each page are:
Related Pages links
Links to associated pages in the same section of the manual, as well as to other sections.
Also see links
Links to other relevant topics in the manual.
Enable you to:
- Navigate back to this page at any time, by clicking the Contactsend XMLDelivery link
- Navigate to the quick-reference alphabetical list, by clicking the XMLDelivery elements and sections link
The Related Pages section of this page is a Table of Contents for all pages in this manual. It can be used to quickly find any information you may need. The sidebar also includes links to all pages.
The online reference manual is always the most up-to-date version. If you have any questions about this document or XMLDelivery, please get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care.
You may find the following documentation useful when working with XMLDelivery:
- Contactsend SOAP API manual
- The Web UI online manual
Click the Next page link to go to the Understanding XMLDelivery page, or use the Related Pages links to navigate to individual pages, including Copyright information.
Setup, configuration and day-to-day use:
- Understanding XMLDelivery
- Using XMLDelivery
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Contactlab section
- Common sections and elements
- Recipients section
- Delivery section
- Notes section
- Message section
- Filtering and added recipients
- Activating link tracking
- Disabling the automatic HTML template prettify function
- Disabling the automatic HTML-entity unescape function
- Enabling ERB evaluation when unescape is disabled
- Working examples