Contactplan: new release 1.4
March 08, 2017
The main new features in this release are:
- “Send to FTP” Consumer: Now you can select field separator (comma, semi-colon…) and field enclosures (single quote, double quote….) to be used in the csv file generated by a plan and saved on the external FTP server.
- Enhanced data loading process: Further enhancements in data loading process to reduce spare time and speed up the whole loading process.
- UI Settings: Input types for segments creation can now be set from Setting > Field Setting. This allows users to choose most suitable input type among the ones available for each field (checkbox, multi-options, auto-complete…).
- Contacthub integration: ECommerce events saved into Contacthub are now automatically available in Contactplan for behavioral segmentation.
- Improvements: Performance has been improved, with particular attention to management of several plans scheduled for the same target date and hour.
See the changelog here.