Contactplan: new release 1.7.2
September 14, 2017
The main new features in this release are:
- [UI] Notifications of the segment rules changes: when you create or modify a rule in a segment, a green alert shows the new enhanced conditions.
- [UI] Upload Feedbacks. In Logs section, it is available the result of personal data and events upload.
- [CONTACTHUB INTEGRATION] Arrangement Web Browsing events integration from Contacthub. Events will effectively be available after the implementation in Contacthub of the export towards Contactplan.
Bug fixes and Enhancements are:
- [UI]In the Dashboards, the diagrams are uploaded separately as soon as data are available, reducing the imaging time needed
- [API]Zendesk 14776 ticket resolution about the incorrect upload of the events “sent email” when the email is in a “not final” state
- [UI]Support for opaque token authentication
- [UI]Visualization in alphabetical order of the lists in the pull-down menu related to the segment choice
- [API]Metadata update for the new field introduced in Contacthub in the bought event and Product description
See the changelog here