Contactplan: new release 1.8.0
October 04, 2017
The main new feature in this release are:
- Display the state of the UserDB that is associated with Contactplan. If the DB is locked, it appears orange, if it is unlocked, it is green, if it is unrecoverable, it is black.
- An ‘Info’ icon has been added to the Plans list. It opens a window that provides the ID and name of the filter created as part of a plan, together with the ID, name and state of deliveries associated with the filter.
- Information about ID and name of the filter created as part of a plan, together with the ID and name and state of deliveries associated with the filter are displayed when a plan is opened.
- A ‘Clone’ action has been added for Archived plans, enabling new, pre-compiled plans to be generated, which use the same data as the parent.
- Delete or Reopen operations are automatically unavailable, when a plan is associated with an ongoing or completed delivery.
See the changelog here