The finding subscribers elements enable you to retrieve subscribers according to a number of criteria. You can find subscribers by:
- Searching for specific attribute values in a given subscriber source
- Retrieving subscribers for a given subscriber source filterElements that allow you to count subscribers are also provided.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
- findSubscribers (deprecated)Finds a subscriber in a subscriber source.
- findSubscribersIncludedInFilter (deprecated)Finds subscribers that match a subscriber source filter.
- findSubscribersByA more flexible way to find subscribers.
- countSubscribers (deprecated)Counts all subscribers in a subscriber source.
- countSubscribersIncludedInFilter (deprecated)Counts all subscribers for a subscriber source filter.
- countSubscribersByCounts all subscribers in a more flexible way.