<test> element is where you enter the user database filter identifier for a test delivery, if you have decided to use this option.
<test> element is:
- A child of the Filter section and you can use
- Positioned within the
<filter>section of the XML instructions file, before the
<normal>filter element, if used
You can send a test delivery before the actual one. This is used, for example, to:
- Check rendering on different devices
- Enable a stakeholder to review and approve the campaign
Test deliveries are always sent immediately. The manual delivery option does not apply to a test delivery. See Recipients section for more about normal and test deliveries, and Delivery section for more about delivery method options.
If the optional
rendering attribute is set (see Example: below), it automatically triggers test delivery rendering combined with an anti-spam analysis. The resultant analysis is available in the Web UI.
rendering="true", as required. The default value is
To use this option, the anti-spam option must be enabled for your company account.
- Common sections and elements
- Recipients section
- Delivery section
- Notes section
- Message section
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Filtering and added recipients
- Contactlab section
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Working examples