The subscriber management elements enable you to add, update or delete subscribers in the Subscriber sources where they are stored.
You can, for example:
- Add one subscriber at a time, using addSubscriber
- Add several subscribers at the same time, using addSubscribers
If you need to carry out a substantial update of a subscriber source, you should perform a DataExchange. See DataExchange operations for more details. We recommend that you get in touch with your usual contact at Contactlab in advance, such as your project manager, account manager or Contactlab customer care, and allow us to manage your needs effectively.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
- getSubscriber: Retrieves a subscriber.
- addSubscriber: Adds a subscriber to a subscriber source.
- addSubscribers: Adds a series of subscribers to a subscriber source.
- updateSubscriber: Updates a subscriber in a subscriber source.
- modifySubscriberSubscriptionStatus: Change the subscriber subscription status for the web form code belonging to the subscription.
- modifySubscriberSubscriptionStatusByMailqId: Change the subscriber subscription status for the web form code according to the mail queue identifier.
- removeSubscriber: Removes a subscriber from a subscriber source.
- getCryptoKey: Generates an encrypted string based on the customer identifier and subscriber address.
- findSubscriptions: Find subscriptions that match an attribute.
- getUnsubscribeLink: Retrieve the unsubscription link for a subscription.