Filtering and added recipients
Every time you use one of the options in the New_recipients and/or Test_recipients sections to add recipients, XMLDelivery:
- Adds the relevant data to your Contactsend user database
- Automatically creates and uses a filter that only includes the added recipients
- Ignores the appropriate
<test>filter included in the Filter section
XMLDelivery does not provide any way to update an existing recipient or test recipient filter with those added using the New_recipients or Test_recipients sections.
- Common sections and elements
- Message section
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Contactlab Section
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Working Example