XMLDelivery enables you to:
- Automate the process of creating and sending Email, SMS or Push messages to defined recipients
- Bypasses the need to set up campaigns using the Contactsend Web UI.
- Specify the parameters of the delivery using an XML instructions file
- You can, for example, configure and send a campaign by uploading a set of files to an SFTP accessible space
- The files are then processed by XMLDelivery system to generate a single campaign
- Add recipients dynamically either within the XML instructions file itself, or by defining a CSV file to import
XMLDelivery is relatively simple to set up. It can be used, for example, to quickly configure and deliver a campaign, while planning and implementing a more complex Contactsend DataExchange-based integration. See Does XMLDelivery match your needs? for more about XMLDelivery and the other Contactlab solutions.
Using this reference manual
These pages provide the following information: