Setting up XMLDelivery
XMLDelivery deployment involves several steps, such as setting up authentication protocols and establishing communication channels between computers.
You are given an XMLDelivery activation module form to complete, which includes the following information:
- Contact details and any notes
- Authorized user details
- API authorization tokensSee Auth section.
- The required delivery type, for example, email, SMS and so onSee Campaign sectionNote:
You need to submit a separate XMLDelivery activation module form for each required delivery type.
- Details of the directory where the delivery files are to be storedSee SFTP space
- Details of the user database that is to be used for recipientsSee User database
- SMS group configuration details
- Details of any report recipientsSee Email notification and XML reporting
- Recipient file detailsSee Adding recipients dynamically and Recipients section
Contactlab customer care will guide you through the setup process.