XML instructions file
XMLDelivery reads an XML file that you create, which includes instructions about setting up and sending your delivery. This file must be fully consistent with a predefined XSD schema.
We recommend that you validate your XML file against the following *.xsd file during development:
Naming the XML instructions file
The name of your XML instructions file must conform with the following regular expression rules:
- [a-zA-Z0-9_-.] Alphanumeric characters, underscore, hyphen and full-stop
XML instructions file structure
See Building a campaign with XMLDelivery for more details about the schema and the constituent parts of the XML instructions file.
- Understanding XMLDelivery
- API authentication tokens
- User database
- SFTP space
- Semaphore file
- Adding recipients dynamically
- Automatic retry
- Email notification
- XML reporting
- Using XMLDelivery
- Does XMLDelivery match your needs?
- Setting up XMLDelivery
- Building a campaign with XMLDelivery
- Working examples