Setting up SmartRelay
SmartRelay deployment involves several steps, such as setting up authorized domains and establishing communication channels between computers.
You are given a SmartDelivery setup form, which includes the following information:
- Contact details and any notes
- From domain details
- DKIM signature d= value
- Authorized IP addresses
- Expected message volumes and frequency
- Recipient distribution
- Throttling requirements
- Optional features:
- Limiting the inbound message rate
- Allow domain filtering
- Allow new deliveries to be created
- Enable the HTML2Header feature
See Enabling HTML2Header.
- Enable recipients to be stored in a dedicated user database
- Enable view tracking
- Enable link tracking
- Enable custom domains
Also see the SmartDelivery setup form for further details. Contactlab customer care will guide you through the setup process.