Your reputation is YOUR reputation
SmartRelay helps you conform with best practices, and avoid falling short of the requirements that most ISPs demand of a good, reputable sender. However, some very important requirements always remain entirely your responsibility. For example:
- Collecting e-mail addresses in a proper way
For example, using confirmed opt-in practices.
- Ensuring that content is perceived as relevant to your recipients
- Ensuring that you do not use excessive communication pressure
For example, by managing the frequency of your messages and similar.
- Ensuring your recipients do not feel abused by your messages
- Disclosing your privacy policies and mailing practices when offering a subscription
- Making it easy for your recipients to identify and contact you
- Making it easy for your recipients to understand why you are mailing them
- Keeping track of inactive recipients and gradually stop sending to them
To avoid, for example, triggering spam traps when a mailbox becomes inactive for a long time