Contactsend web services are provided using a single exposed web service descriptor. The web service details are as follows:
- Service name:svc:ClabService
- Service location:https://soap.contactlab.it/soap/services
- WSDL location:https://soap.contactlab.it/soap/services?wsdl
As part of our ongoing program of continuous development, Contactlab is currently porting the exposed SOAP functions to REST.
The available elements are arranged in the following categories:
- Authentication elementsEnable you to manage authorization tokens.
- Campaign elementsEnable you to manage campaign-related operations.
- Subscriber elementsEnable you to manage subscriber-related operations.
- Immediate operation elementsEnable you to carry out a range of send operations straight away, without an authorization token.
- Immediate operation elements V2Enable you to carry out a range of send operations straight away, using a new and enhanced set of tools.
- Deprecated API servicesAPI services that have now been deprecated.
Each category description includes links to the associated elements, attributes and methods.