Campaign and notes retrieval
Campaign and notes retrieval elements enable you to search for a group of campaigns, or the notes for a specific campaign. Campaigns can be retrieved according to, for example:
- AttributesSuch as name, subject, status, notes and similar.
- Delivery date
- Message model
The findNotesByCampaign element is used to retrieve campaign notes.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
- findCampaignsSearches for a group of campaigns.
- findCampaignsBySearches for a group of campaigns based on campaign attributes.
- findCampaignsByNameOrSubjectSearches for a group of campaigns by name or subject.
- findCampaignsByStatusSearches for a group of campaigns by delivery status.
- findCampaignsByNoteSearches for a group of campaigns by note.
- findCampaignsBetweenSearches for a group of campaigns sent during the defined period.
- findPeriodicCampaignsSearches for all periodic/recurring campaigns.
- findTriggerableCampaignsSearches for all triggerable campaigns.
- findCampaignsByModelSearches for a group of campaigns by message model.
- findCampaignsBySubscriberSourceFilterSearches for a group of campaigns by their associated subscriber source filter.
- findNotesByCampaignRetrieves the notes for a campaign.