Subscriber sources and filters
A subscriber source is a container for subscribers. When sending a new campaign, your recipients must:
If you need to select subsets of subscribers from the same subscriber source, you can create different subscriber source filters and reuse them as needed.
Filters can be archived to improve performance or simplify account manageability within the UI. When archived, filters cannot be used to create new campaigns. You must restore the relevant filter archive before it can be used.
In the following descriptions of elements:
- USABLE means a filter that is not archived and can be applied directly to a subscriber source
- ARCHIVED means a filter that must first be restored before being applied to a subscriber source
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
- getSubscriberSourceRetrieves a subscriber source.
- addSubscriberSourceAdds a subscriber source.
- findSubscriberSourcesReturns all subscriber sources.
- addSubscriberSourceFilterAdds a subscriber source filter.
- getSubscriberSourceFilterRetrieves the USABLE subscriber source filter associated with the identifier.
- getArchivedSubscriberSourceFilterRetrieves the ARCHIVED subscriber source filter associated with the identifier.
- isSubscriberSourceLockedFinds out if the subscriber source is unavailable.
- findFiltersBySubscriberSourceReturns all USABLE filters bound to the subscriber source.
- findFiltersByTypeReturns all filters of the selected type bound to the subscriber source.
- findArchivedFiltersBySubscriberSourceReturns all ARCHIVED filters bound to the subscriber source.
- archiveSubscriberSourceFilterArchives a USABLE subscriber source filter.
- reuseSubscriberSourceFilterMakes an ARCHIVED subscriber source filter USABLE.