API data models
The API data models are arranged in the following categories:
- Campaigns The basic building blocks of the Contactsend API.
- Messages and message models The most important components of a campaign.
- Communication categories Modify the behavior of Contactsend.
- Subscribers The destination addresses for a campaign message.
- Subscriber sources Containers for subscriber-related data.
- Miscellaneous General elements not categorized elsewhere.
- Paging The data types that are used to paginate results.
- Constants Elements that apply consistently to a campaign.
- Collections Paginated datasets.
- Push message model template envelope Push message-related elements.
- Deprecated API data models API data models that have now been deprecated.
Each category description includes links to the associated elements, attributes and methods.
- Campaigns (Category)
- Messages and message models
- Communication categories
- Subscriber sources
- Push message model template envelope
- Deprecated API data models