A campaign is the basic building block of the Contactsend API. You can schedule a campaign to be started:
- As soon as Contactsend processes your request
- On a specific date, at the appropriate time
Contactsend provides campaign element types that cover a range of uses, such as test campaigns, single subscriber campaigns, or recurring campaigns.
The most important part of the campaign is the message. See Messages and message models for more details.
Click the appropriate link for more details about the relevant element:
The basic API element.
A note added to a campaign.
An attachment added to a campaign.
Subscriber feedback data for a campaign.
- Messages and message models
- Communication categories
- Subscribers (Category)
- Subscriber sources
- API data models
- API services
- Campaign elements
- Immediate operation elements
- Immediate operation elements V2